I recently wrote a post about the online learning opportunities that we are taking advantage of as expats (see A Virtual World.) I’ve been keeping my eye out for free events that might be a good introduction to this world. The upcoming free event called The Plant Medicine Summit fills the bill for me. I can recommend the Shift Network for their professional presentations and their integrity. At this 4-day summit you will learn:
- How medicinal plants can address gaps in our healthcare system — providing nourishment, detoxification & healing
- Powerful ways you can transform your garden into a “home pharmacy”
- Expert guidance on stocking your medicine cabinet with natural remedies from trusted sources
- Insights for creating local gardens as a foundation for community healthcare & strengthening collaborative action in your community.
- Inspirational ways medicinal plant industries can help alleviate poverty through sustainable projects
And much more!
You can sign in simply by clicking on the banner on this post.